This post is sponsored by Evivo but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
With every one of my children there always seems to be a learning curve. Just when I think I couldn’t possibly learn anything more, whelp you know how it goes. It is fascinating how different a few years makes in the parenting world. I had the girls back to back and then waited almost six years to have Finn. I had no idea that within that six year gap so much would change in the parenting world. Mind blowing how not only things changed but also my thinking changed. Reflecting back on parenting there are certain things I have learned that I would have done differently with the girls. I like to calls these things I wish I knew as a first time mother.
One thing I wish I knew as a first time mother is the importance of starting probiotics at an early age. I didn’t even know there were probiotics for babies until I was approached by Evivo. I have written a few times here, here, and here about Evivo and our journey with the probiotic. Evivo is the first and only probiotic that contains the good bacteria B. Infantis. Did you know that 9 out of 10 babies born are missing this good bacteria?
So what does that mean for baby?
- Without B. Infantis present, a baby’s gut loses the ability to fight the harmful strains of bacteria from growing.
- With bad bacteria in baby’s gut there is higher risk of autoimmune and metabolic issues like eczema, allergies, diabetes, and obesity later on in life.
Why Evivo probiotics?
- The first six months of a baby’s life contains many critical developmental milestones and the presence of B. infantis aides in the protection of a baby’s gut microbiome. So it is so important to start Evivo probiotics as soon as baby is born.
- Evivo founders and scientists did over a decade of research and clinical trials to discover that the nutrients in breast milk become the perfect perbiotic, or food, for B. infantis. This research concluded that only B. infantis works with the nutrients in breast milk in order to transform them into valuable nutrition for baby. (I have to admit this absolutely fascinated me!)
- With B. infantis in baby’s gut it reduces potentially harmful bacteria which in turn reduces the risks of those autoimmune and metabolic issues discussed early.
I am so glad that I was able to learn about Evivo probiotics so that Finnegan was able to benefit from them.
Do not forget to use the following promo codes when ordering your probiotics for your little one!
- $10 off 4-week starter kit: BLOG8011
- $20 off 8-week or greater starter kit: BLOG8012