As a third time mom you would think I would be a pro at everything that comes with raising a baby. Well I am definitely not. There has been new struggles and new worries with my third baby, Finnegan. One of those has been breastfeeding. It has not been easy but it is the one thing that I promised that I would do for all my children. Even with knowing all the benefits that breastfeeding has I still have wondered if I could be doing something more to ensure my baby is getting the best chances at a healthy life.
One new thing I have learned this time around is using probiotics with Finnegan. I honestly had no idea the importance that probiotics could have on him. We were given Evivo probiotics to use for Finnegan and I have to say I am completely blown away by the benefits these probiotics can have on him.
Here are five benefits I have found with using Evivo probiotics while breastfeeding.
- Restores baby’s gut. Evivo is the first and only powder probiotic that when mixed with breast milk can restore a baby’s gut microbiome to its natural state.
- Reduces the potential of harmful bacteria. The good bacteria, B. infantis, will dominate in baby’s gut therefore protecting baby from the inside out.
- The earlier the better when starting probiotics. The first six months of life determines the baby’s health. Meaning that if good bacteria is thriving, baby is more likely to have a healthy metabolism and immune system later in life.
- Reduces the risk of eczema, allergies, obesity, and diabetes. Studies have shown that building the good bacteria B.infantis reduces such conditions and builds a baby’s immune system.
- Helps with baby’s that are experiencing colic, gas, constipation, diarrhea and acid reflux. Also studies have shown Evivo reduces the amount of watery, loose poopy diapers a baby has!
I have to say I am very thankful for learning all of this information! I mean look at that kid. He is so worth learning and researching everything out there to guarantee he will have a life full of good health!
Learn more about Evivo probiotics here!
Also Evivo is giving my readers a coupon code to receive $10 off a Evivo probiotic starter kit of 4 weeks or more!! Use this code: ev7-9a8tta6s