Happy Monday friends!
What a great week and weekend we had! First the week was absolutely beautiful and allowed us to spend some time outside! Getting three kids outside and all happy can be difficult but I am so glad it all worked out!
For the weekend my sister came up to spend some time with us. It is so nice to have her here! We can do anything or nothing at all and it is still such a wonderful time. The girls were elated to have their auntie earbear and Finnegan was content being in her arms. With having a beautiful weekend, we are feeling refreshed and ready to start our week on the right foot! Let’s start with another post on what I am currently loving!
**This post contains affiliate links**
1. We received some books from this super awesome subscription box! Beautifully illustrated and written!
2. This soup is on my meal plan for the week!
3. I know I put shoes on my last currently loving, but I just ordered these for the spring!
4. Need a show that fills you up with laughter, tears, happiness, and sadness? Check this show out and catch up with all the episodes here!
5. Found the perfect craft to do with the girls since this week will be mixed full of rain and snow.
6.Our Shutterfly book! I cannot believe how easy it was to create with the new service!
I hope this week is filled with so much joy and happiness for each and every one of you!!