I am beginning to sound a bit like a broken record in saying “Is it Spring yet?” This week winter really returned for us with snow all week long. I am definitely ready for it all to be gone and us back out on the deck soaking up the sunshine. So since we were stuck yet again in the house, we spent most of our time organizing and going through things to give away. The process of simple living is still happening over here! It is such a long process but happy to say that we are still accomplishing it. We ordered the girls new bunk beds and a storage unit to help in cutting down on the clutter in their room. So we spent the week putting those together.
Also this week my husband, Josh, had a CT scan in hopes to figuring out what he injured nine months ago. Not very happy that it took the doctors this long to suggest it but praying that we figure out what the next step is. Praying extra hard that he will not need surgery!
Other than that it has been a pretty normal week around here and I am excited to share with you all what I am currently loving!
Here is what I am loving this week
*This post contains affiliate links
- I am in love with this right now for Finnegan. I love that it switches to a table for toddler play!
- We are on 14 months of breastfeeding and still going strong. To keep my milk supply up I have been eating these. I mean come on. If I have to eat these to help then I have to!
- I am not really sure why I did not buy multiples of this for the home. Genius!
- One of my favorite meals will be eaten on the regular in these next few weeks.
- I am ordering this shirt and probably every other one on the website!
I hope this weekend is filled with so much joy and happiness for each and every one of you!
Comments For: "Currently Loving"
There are no comments yet. Be the first!