It’s the first Friday of June. June? How did we get here? As time officially begins to whirl out of control, I am quickly feeling behind for the summer festivities. Summer around here is so short lived, that we try are hardest to be outside as much as possible. It is always my goal to find new recipes, games, and toys that will make our summer the best.
Since the unofficial kick off to summer happened this last weekend, today’s Friday favorites are all dedicated to the season of sun!
- A must have item for the girls this summer was a trampoline! It has been such a fun time for not only them for but us parents too!
- Need an adult drink to enjoy on the deck while soaking in the sun? Look no further because Amber from Mommy Gone Healthy has you covered!
- Every throw outdoor parties and need a great game that will keep everyone entertained for hours? This game will do the trick!
- What is summer without a vegetable garden? It is a great learning tool for children and in the end provides a wonderful supply of yummy things to eat. I found the most adorable garden sets for children that will most definitely encourage children to want to help in the garden!
- Bubbles are a real entertainer for the girls. This will keep them going and means mama does not have to continually blow the bubbles for them!
- Swimsuits. I hate them. But I think I have found one that would look good and not irritate me!
- Quick and easy meals are a must for summer! This recipe is going to be a go to for the summer!
There you have it! A few of my favorites to make sure summer will be a jam packed with entertainment and fun!