*This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday friends!!!
This weekend was amazing!!! Living in the snow belt of Michigan, winters are long and snowy. But when the forecast calls for high 40s and low 50s with sunshine, us Michiganders feel like we hit the lottery! We wear shorts, drive with the windows down, and open all the windows in the house. It was so enjoyable to play outside for more than ten minutes and we have warm weather until later this week!
The weekend definitely got me refreshed and ready for the week ahead!!
I am starting a new series on the blog titled Currently Loving! Just a little post of a wide array of things that I am loving at the moment!
So here is what I am currently loving.
1. This comedy inspired pillow!
2. We made the most delicious cherry bread last week.
3. Lauren Graham’s new book! Get it. Read it. Enjoy it.
4. These headphones for the girls. There will be a post this week all about them!
5. Trying to make more smoothies for the girls! This one from my friend Patty is so simple and delicious!
6. I have been desperately searching for new sneakers for the spring!
7. Got to get this plush for baby Finn.
I hope this week is filled with so much joy and happiness for each and every one of you!!