Happy Friday friends! I am so excited that it is the end of the week. It was long, cold, and snowy. I spent most of the week dealing with a baby that just didn’t want to sleep and trying to edit pictures from a wedding that a photographed. Of course I have a long list of things to accomplish this weekend as long as Hallmark movies do not preoccupy me. Can anyone else relate?
This week’s currently loving includes a mixture of things from a book to a TV show that right now I am loving!
*This post contains affiliate links.
1. I am living in these now that colder weather is here.
2. I will probably not make my reading goal for this year. I tried but it’s hard to find time. Right now I am reading this book and loving it!
3. Buffalo plaid is all the rage right now. At least I think it is. I love this table runner for my dining room table.
4. One pot meals. Best thing ever. I mean the less I have to clean up the better it is. This meal is my favorite for fall.
5. I have to admit I am a lover of TV. I can easily get sucked in and watch for hours and hours. This new show is AMAZING and I think everyone should be watching it!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!