Ever since I had Finnegan my skin has taken a turn for the worst. Long ago are the days of fresh, glowing pregnancy skin. Can I get that skin back without the pregnancy part? Now I am left with dry, red, broken out skin. It is something that instantly makes me feel self conscious and desperate to find any way to fix it. I have tried about a million different products and many of those seem to only increase my skin issues. Why would I want that? Why not have makeup that actually works to help reduce a common skin problem?
I was surprised to find beauty products that actually help with breakouts. I have been a fan of Neutrogena since I was a teenager. It was actually the first foundation I ever bought. So learning about Neutrogena’s new SkinClearing collection I was completely ecstatic to try it. A makeup collection dedicated to treat and prevent breakouts with the use of salicylic acid. Sounded exactly what I needed.
These beauty products not only give me confidence back in my appearance but also gives me reassurance that what I am using is good for my skin. Below is everything you need to know about these great beauty products that you can find at Walmart.
- Neutrogena® MicroClear® technology and salicylic acid which helps prevent and treat acne breakouts.
- Does not clog pores.
- Good for senstivie skin.
- Natural looking makeup that is oil free and non greasy.
- Compact with MicroClear® technology to treat and help prevent breakouts.
- Conceals and helps treat acne.
- Salicylic acid acne treatment.
- Gives a fresh, shine free look.
- Covers and helps prevent acne blemishes.
- MicroClear® technology.
- Easy to apply and has a natural looking color.
You can use one or all three to create a look to feel good about and not worry about your makeup creating skin problems or increasing your already existing problems. I have definitely loved the smooth, non-cakey feel these products give me and love that it is helping in my fight to better skin!
Be sure to check out Neutrogena’s hydro boost collection too if you are in need of adding more moisture to your skin!