Happy Monday Friends!
Another week behind us and the best part is… today is SPRING!!!! We have made it through another winter! Unfortunately around here we will not see spring weather for a few weeks but the worst is behind us.
This past weekend was St. Patrick’s Day and it was only fitting to dress good ole Finnegan in green! We had a lovely day filled with food, music, and dancing. The girls love being Irish and did their jigs throughout the day. We made Irish soda bread and corned beef with cabbage. It was oh so delicious.
On Saturday we had a wonderful family dinner with my side of the family. It was a bittersweet day since we had to say goodbye to some family that are moving out of state. The girls were so sad that they had to say goodbye to their cousins. Overall it was a great week and weekend spent.
With the first day of spring being today I thought I would do everything I am currently loving for this beautiful season!
**This post contains affiliate links**
1. Lindsay from Middle of Somewhere wrote an article about five items to buy now to wear for spring and even into summer! This list is amazing and I want every single item.
2. This easy quinoa bowl is everything.
3. Need a craft to keep the kids busy? This one is on our to do list for the week!
4. This top is perfect and very flattering for a newly non pregnant mama!
5. Loving each one of these colors for spring!
6. This book is a must read about technology and how it has become our newest obsession.
I hope this week is filled with so much joy and happiness for each and every one of you!!